The Viscardi Center
Complete and submit this online application. Please Note: Online applications will receive an onscreen confirmation after being successfully submitted. The notification will appear in red at the bottom of this webpage.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS: FRIDAY, April 5, 2024 at 5pm ET.
Your submission will be reviewed by our Selection Committee. Be sure to provide complete and thorough responses to all the application questions.
Before applying, be sure to review the program specifics found on the program flyer.
Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Self-identify as having a disability
- Have an outlined business idea for either a product or service
- Commit to attend all class sessions (26 hours) and participate in additional mentorship sessions (12-24 hours) as well as complete all assignments. Orientation will be on May 7 from 11 am to 1 pm ET and class sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from May 14 through June 27 (except for the week of June 3) from 11 am to 1 pm ET.
- Sign the participant agreement that includes a commitment to completing assessments related to the program and signing a media release form.
Participants are expected to have a computer that can access web-based application as classes will be offered on Zoom® and materials will be posted on Litmos®, a web-based learning management system. The Viscardi Center will ensure materials are digitally accessible and support participants’ assistive technology needs to the extent possible.
Interested in Learning More?
Complete and submit this form to learn more about The Viscardi Center.
Fields with asterisks (*) are required.