Date:March 23, 2023
Time:1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Location: Virtual via WebEx
Join us for this informative webinar focused on assisting organizations in meet evolving industry standards to ensure customers, students and employees with disabilities get the most out of digital media – website, documents, videos.
During the session, participants will learn about:
- The experiences of people with sight, hearing and mobility disabilities when they use, or can’t access, technology;
- Digital accessibility lawsuits and how you can reduce your company’s risk;
- Solutions to make your website accessible and ensure Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance;
- How to make events and meetings inclusive for all – inside and outside of your organization;
- Simple steps to take to build digital accessibility into the framework of your organization.
- Mike Caprara (Moderator)
Chief Information Officer, The Viscardi Center
- Will Bubenik
Chief Accessibility Officer, CurbCutOS, Inc.
- Jim Corporal
Digital Accessibility Services Account Executive, The Viscardi Center
- Lily Bond
Senior Vice President of Marketing, 3Play Media
Closed Captioning (Remote CART) will be provided during the live event.