As a teaching community, The Viscardi Center is dedicated to educating and empowering children with disabilities from a a young age so that they are prepared for further education, future employment and all of the possibilities that lie ahead for them. Through our Henry Viscardi School, transitional services and other educational and support programs, we encourage youngsters to overcome their challenges, take chances, be bold, act like leaders, make good choices and give back to their supporting community.
In addition, we provide fundamental support for their parents and families so that they too have the guidance and resources they need.
Learn more about each of these programs and services for children with disabilities by clicking on them.
- Assistive Technology – Kornreich Technology Center (KTC) at The Viscardi Center
- Elementary School Education (Pre-K to grade 5) – Henry Viscardi School at The Viscardi Center
- Evaluations & Assessments – Level II and Level III Assessments; Woodcock-Johnson
Psycho-Educational Battery Revised
- High School/Post 12th Grade Education – Henry Viscardi School at The Viscardi Center
- Middle School Education (Grades 6 to 8) – Henry Viscardi School at The Viscardi Center