– Energy & Waste Management
College Internship Application:
Calendar Season(s) Internships Offered:
– Summer (May – September)
Length of Internships:
– Two (2) months
– Three (3) months
– Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
Academic Majors Sought:
– Electric Process and Engineering, Gas Process and Engineering, Field Operations, Accounting/Finance, Procurement, Process Excellence, Customer Marketing, Information Systems
Location of Internships:
– These positions may be located in New England (Massachusetts & Rhode Island), Downstate New York (Long Island & Brooklyn) or Upstate New York (Syracuse, Albany & Buffalo).
Areas where internships may be available:
– Human Resources/Recruitment
Brief description of work areas where internships may be available:
As an intern, you can take advantage of a wide range of technical and operational opportunities.
You will acquire critical insight into our company and our industry, and develop valuable networking connections, which will help prepare you for future career opportunities.
Once selected for an internship, you will participate in a broad range of meaningful work experiences that are related to your interest and field of study. Interns will have the opportunity to attend an interactive orientation within the first weeks of hire and participate in networking sessions and lunch & learns with company executives and other interns, as well as volunteer in a community-based event.
Responsibilities will vary based upon your course of study and your assigned business. The successful candidate must be pursuing a college degree and possess excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Relocation and Housing Assistance:
– Not offered