– Professional Services
College Internship Application:
– Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
Academic Majors Sought:
– Accounting Information Systems
Calendar Season Interships Offered:
Length of Intership(s):
– Two months
Final Deadline for Applications:
– February 25, 2016
Location of Internships:
– KPMG has offices in over 700 locations around the world. The opportunities are limitless.
Areas where internships may be available:
Brief description of work areas where internships may be available:
– KPMG is offering Internship and Leadership opportunities to students with a strong
academic record and an interested in a career in public accounting; audit, tax, or advisory.
– Our Leadership Programs are intended for students that are two years away from graduation.
– Our Internship Program is for students that are one summer (or winter) away from graduation.
Relocation and Housing Assistance:
– Not offered
– The Winter Internship opportunities would be for Winter 2017.