Employers who utilize the DES can access a candidate database and conduct unlimited searches for people with disabilities in any position based on multiple criteria, including career skills, job experience, education and more.
Features also include:
- Posting job openings one-by-one or utilizing job templates for the same position in multiple locations;
- Custom scraping of employer’s job pages to easily have all their openings displayed and updated daily.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
For Job Seekers with Disabilities, the DES offers workforce development features and a:
- Skills assessment which allows job seekers to answer career and life interest questions designed to match them to applicable jobs;
- Resume builder that is fully endorsed by HR professionals across the country; and
- Online job training in over 250 various courses, as well as e-learning software to help people with disabilities improve their skills.
For more information, contact: Mike Dolan, Director of Employment Placement Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-465-1546.