Our Case Management Service professionals assist individuals with disabilities in understanding their vocational needs and provide career guidance.
Our Case Management Service professionals assist individuals with disabilities in understanding their vocational needs by providing support and guidance during training and job placement programs and helping them to reach the career goals set for themselves.
During collaborative vocational counseling sessions with the individual, a skilled case manager focuses on:
• Development of career goals
• Obstacles that may interfere with achieving these goals and how to overcome them
• Transportation needs, such as creating traveling plans to work each day
• Personal needs that impact career decisions
• Working with other support persons (e.g. doctors, therapists) to help reach set goals
• Need for assistive technology/accommodations
• Ongoing communication with referring counselors
Counseling is provided on both an individual and group basis. Job seeking classes are incorporated into all of the training programs. In addition, some group sessions are conducted by the case managers on topics that reflect the vocational needs of the people in training.
For more information regarding our Case Management Services, contact email@example.com.