To assist senior citizens, healthy aging individuals and those affected by an injury or illness that require technology assistance, accommodations or skills training in order to live more independently, secure employment and participate more fully at home, at work and within their community, we offer the following programs and services.
Learn more about a specific program or service by clicking on it.
- Adapted Driver Education
- Assistive Technology – Kornreich Technology Center (KTC) at The Viscardi Center
- “Navigating for the Future” Business Skills Training Program
- Employment Placement Services
- Job Coaching/Supported Employment
- Job Training and Vocational Training – Printing, Packaging, Shipping and Mail Room Services; Work Readiness