Corporate Partners of the National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center enjoy recognition, best practice business insights, events, trainings, webinars, access to talent through our Employment Postings Board, as well as our Emerging Leaders Internship Program for College Students with Disabilities.
Corporate Partners benefits include:
- Recognition as a disability inclusion organizational leader
- Recognition on the NBDC website
- Recognition on NBDC social media channels, e-newsletters, videos and events
- Opportunities to be quoted or interviewed in articles, videos, blogs interviews
- Featured at Regional Roundtable events
- 1-on-1 consulting with NBDC Inclusion Consultants
- Access to year-long webinar series
- Complimentary access to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program for College Students with Disabilities
- Professional Development seats for Entry/Mid-Level Professionals
- Special Pricing on select NBDC Consulting Services
- Access to the Employment Posting board
- Dedicated Partnership Manager
To learn how to become a Corporate Partner, contact Christina Eisenberg at email@example.com or (516) 465-1587.