Are you looking for a paid internship? Are you a college or graduate student with a disability? Are you looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career path?
If the answer to any one of these questions is yes, you should consider the Emerging Leaders Internship Program for College Students with Disabilities. Coordinated by the National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center, this highly competitive program places top undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling internships nationwide that provide them with meaningful leadership development and networking opportunities.
To qualify to apply for the Emerging Leaders program, you must:
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Have completed a minimum of 60 college/university-level credits
- Maintain at least a 2.8 GPA
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating
seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply)
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information on the application process or to complete an online application form, click here.