The Emerging Leaders Internship Program for College Students with Disabilities
- Are you a college or graduate student with a disability?
- Are you looking for a paid internship?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career path?
If you’ve answered yes, the Emerging Leaders Internship Program for College Students with Disabilities, offered through the National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center, may be your pathway to employment. This highly competitive program places undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling internships nationwide that provide them with meaningful leadership development and networking opportunities.
To qualify to apply for the Emerging Leaders Internship Program, you must:
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply); and
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information, contact Christina Eisenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-465-1587.