Our work is only possible because of you. Your generosity ensures that children and adults with disabilities receive the high-quality education and employment services they need and deserve. Together, we can accomplish great things and transform the lives of people with disabilities.
Ways to Give
- General Donation – Make a donation anytime online, by mail or over the telephone.
- Memorial/Tribute Gifts – Mailed acknowledgment In Memory or Honor Of an individual, event or celebration.
- Major Gifts – Provide meaningful leadership support by funding an enhancement to our facility, programs and services.
- Distinctive Naming Opportunities – Place your name, or a loved one’s, on our walls, rooms and programs.
- Planned Giving – Leave a lasting impression by including a bequest in your will or making The Viscardi Center a beneficiary of your charitable trust, retirement plan or life insurance policy. Gifts of stock and IRA distributions are also accepted. Visit our Planned Giving section to get a customized look at gifts that could benefit you, a loved one, and The Viscardi Center.
For more information, please contact Lauren Marzo, Chief Advancement Officer, at 516.465.1593.
For in-kind donations, please download and complete our donation form or call the Development Office at 516.465.1594. (Note: After you have download the form, please save it to your computer. Once it’s saved to your computer, you will be able to type directly into the form.)