Our work is only possible because of you. Your generosity ensures that children and adults with disabilities receive the high-quality education and employment services they need and deserve. Together, we can accomplish great things and transform the lives of people with disabilities.
Ways to Give
- General Donation – Make a donation anytime online, by mail or over the telephone.
- Memorial/Tribute Gifts – Mailed acknowledgment In Memory or Honor Of an individual, event or celebration.
- Major Gifts – Provide meaningful leadership support by funding an enhancement to our facility, programs and services.
- Distinctive Naming Opportunities – Place your name, or a loved one’s, on our walls, rooms and programs.
- Planned Giving – Leave a lasting impression by including a bequest in your will or making The Viscardi Center a beneficiary of your charitable trust, retirement plan or life insurance policy. Gifts of stock and IRA distributions are also accepted.
For more information, please contact Lauren Marzo, Chief Development Officer, at 516.465.1593.
For in-kind donations, please download and complete our donation form or call the Development Office at 516.465.1464. (Note: After you have download the form, please save it to your computer. Once it’s saved to your computer, you will be able to type directly into the form.)