EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES – EMPLOYER PARTNERS
If your organization is looking to advance disability inclusion within its workforce, look no further. The Emerging Leaders Program for College Students with Disabilities places undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities into fulfilling internships with employers nationwide. We help find students with disabilities who are qualified for internship positions you need to fill.
Benefits to Employer Partners:
- Recruitment of highly qualified, motivated interns with proven track records of scholastic achievement, leadership abilities, and a demonstrated desire to achieve and excel;
- Access to a talent pool of potential employees’ ready to contribute to your organization’s success; and
- Opportunity to strengthen your company’s diversity commitment.
NBDC provides the following services for Employer Partners:
- Extensive outreach to targeted colleges and universities;
- A slate of students with disabilities who meet your organization’s program goals; and
- Ongoing support to ensure a successful experience for you and your Emerging Leader interns.
For employers wanting to learn how to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program, contact Christina Eisenberg at email@example.com or 516-465-1587.