College Internship Application:
Calendar Season(s) Internships Offered:
– Summer (July – September)
Final Deadline for Applications:
– February 1, 2018
Length of Internships:
– Three (3) months
– Minimum GPA Required: 2.8
Academic Majors Sought:
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science
– Supply Chain Management
Location of Internships:
Varied U.S. locations, with primary focus in the Midwest.
Areas Where internships may be available:
– Human Resources/Recruitment
Specific Skills Required:
– Varies by functional area
Brief description of work areas where internships may be available:
– We have great student job opportunities in accounting and finance, marketing and product support, engineering, information technology, and supply management. We offer Internship and Full-Time Development Opportunities for students in school or graduating seniors in many of our U.S. Locations.
Relocation and Housing Assistance:
Additional Comments, Concerns and Offers:
– Health Insurance, Dental, 401K, Subsidized Housing (payroll deduction; apartment or University Housing), Travel Expense Reimbursement, Student Resources, Student Website, General Information, First Day/First Week Procedures, Time Reporting/Expense Reporting, Community Information, Student Newsletter, Year of Service Credit (if 500 hours worked), Networking opportunities, Mentors and New Employee Advisors, Employee Resource Groups, Intern Conference.