Accommodating customers with disabilities creates a tangible return on investment through their buying power and brand loyalty.
The Viscardi Center has teamed up with web accessibility provider User1st to offer best-in-class products and services to help make your websites and apps fully usable and accessible for people of all abilities. Many organizations have found it challenging to make their digital properties accessible, and then to maintain that accessibility as the sites iterate and evolve. In addition, today’s environment of litigation has made it costly for organizations not to address web accessibility, and close to 10,000 lawsuits were expected in 2018 alone.¹ It is in everyone’s interest to create the best possible experience for customers and employees of all abilities which will ultimately further your organization’s social and business goals.
Utilizing top-notch products and accessibility evaluation & remediation teams, we can ensure that:
- You have a powerful automated testing platform to assess and monitor your current site accessibility and identify necessary remediations
- Current and new websites and apps are compliant with all applicable standards and legislation, including WCAG 2.1 and the ADA
- Your IT and web development teams are fully trained and have proper documentation on how to make accessibility an essential part of the software development lifecycle
The proprietary platform and services allow for codeless accessibility solutions, giving users features to make your site usable and accessible without any software development resources!
If you are interested in our Web Accessibility Services, please fill out the contact form here.
Additional Digital Accessibility Services Available
- Document Accessibility to accurately ensure PDF, Word, and PowerPoint files are accessible by screen reading software for people with low vision/blindness and other print disabilities.
- Captioning & CART Services to make your in-person events, video productions, livestreams and webinars accessible for people with hearing loss.
- Audio Description, a narration service to inform individuals who are blind or have low vision about the visual content of a video or presentation.
- Viscardi Multimedia Learning Center, a state-of-the-art, accessible conference and production space for meetings, conferences, and training sessions for up to 75 people.
¹Seyfarth Shaw LLP (2018)