Enhance the video or presentation experience for individuals with vision loss.
In addition to captioning and CART services for viewers of videos, webinars, and live events with hearing loss, The Viscardi Center offers audio description services for people who are blind, have low vision, or who are otherwise visually impaired. Audio description describes what a sighted person is viewing. For videos, it provides information about actions, characters, scene changes, on-screen text, and other visual content. It can also be used to enhance the presentation experience for those with a visual impairment.
- Ensures that all current or legacy video content is fully accessible to people with vision loss through the addition of a post-production, narrative soundtrack
- Adds a detailed explanation of what is happening in video content, or during a presentation, for the listener
- Assists companies in reaching compliance with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and the CVAA (21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act)
If you are interested in our Video Accessibility Services, please fill out the contact form here.
Additional Digital Accessibility Services Available
- Document Accessibility to accurately ensure PDF, Word, and PowerPoint files are accessible by screen reading software for people with low vision/blindness and other print disabilities.
- Website Accessibility to provide customized solutions that ensure websites are compliant with today’s legislation and fully accessible to all, including a training program for client teams to understand and maintain site accessibility.
- Captioning & CART Services to make your in-person events, video productions, livestreams and webinars accessible for people with hearing loss.
- Viscardi Multimedia Learning Center, a state-of-the-art, accessible conference and production space for meetings, conferences, and training sessions for up to 75 people.