Introducing a comprehensive suite of services for all your digital accessibility needs.
Making the world more inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities is at the core of The Viscardi Center’s mission. We’re committed to helping your business meet evolving industry standards and making sure customers, students, and employees with disabilities get the most out of your digital media. Our highly experienced accessibility team ensures Section 508, and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance using WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) standards, with fast turnaround time, secure file transfers, and competitive pricing.
- Document Accessibility to accurately ensure PDF, Word, and PowerPoint files are accessible by screen reading software for people with low vision/blindness and other print disabilities.
- Website Accessibility to provide customized solutions that ensure websites are compliant with today’s legislation and fully accessible to all, including a training program for client teams to understand and maintain site accessibility.
- Captioning & CART Services to make your in-person events, video productions, livestreams and webinars accessible for people with hearing loss.
- Audio Description, a narration service to inform individuals who are blind or have low vision about the visual content of a video or presentation.
- Viscardi Multimedia Learning Center, a state-of-the-art, accessible conference and production space for meetings, conferences, and training sessions for up to 75 people.
We have more experience than the rest! Compare our services, pricing and expertise to other companies with similar offerings.
If you are interested in our Digital Accessibility Services, please fill out the interest form here.