Individuals with any type of disability, of any age, are eligible.* Nominations will be considered from many walks of life, including but not limited to business, innovation, education, military, health care, nonprofit, entertainment, athletics, government, public service, and emerging leaders.
Awards winners will have:
- served as a powerful force for change and enhanced the opportunities for people with disabilities to
participate fully in all aspects of society;
- demonstrated a vision, understanding and commitment to improving the quality of life of people with
- helped to lead societal transformation that is producing improved outcomes and higher expectations
for the disability community.
By submitting an application for these Awards, applicants authorize and approve the use of their name, nomination content, expressions and likeness in marketing, public relations and outreach efforts associated with the Awards program.
*To avoid conflicts of interest, board members and employees of The Viscardi Center or Henry Viscardi School,
as well as their relatives, are ineligible.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Nominations must be accepted by September 16, 2022.
- Fall 2022 – Official announcement and awards presentation.
If you have additional questions, please contact Emily Demarest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.465.1548.