The Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN) is a resource for employers seeking to recruit, hire, retain and advance qualified employees with disabilities. It is a service of the Employer TA Center. To leverage its free tools, resources and expertise, employers can:
- Visit AskEARN.org, to find out about trainings, webinars and numerous publications on a range of topics, including, but certainly not limited to, veteran recruitment.
- Tap into the Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP), which connects employers, both private and public, with highly qualified college students and recent graduates with disabilities seeking summer internships or permanent employment. Employers looking for assistance in meeting their goals under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), should consider the recruitment power of the WRP.
- Subscribe to the EARN biweekly newsletter and sign up for alerts about upcoming webinars and other educational events. Sign up at AskEARN.org.
- Join the AskEARN social media conversation. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for daily posts on a range of disability employment topics and trends.
- Contact the Employer TA Center for free, confidential employer assistance on disability employment matters. Telephone assistance is available 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST by calling 1-855-275-3276 (Voice/TTY); online assistance is available at AskEARN.org; and email support is available at: EARN@AskEARN.org.