We offer job seekers with disabilities the opportunity to search our database for current job postings and post their resumes to a National Resume Database. Please note, job seekers utilizing these resources must be a U.S. citizen or a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are a first-time job seeker, click here to set up an account.
Post or update your resume now.
Searching for a Job
When using our job search feature, please keep in mind:
• The job postings are updated regularly and are current as of the date noted.
• Jobs are left on the site until the position is filled.
• If you have any questions about whether the position has been filled, please contact the company that posted
the listing either by using the link provided on the job description page, or by using the application process in
the job description page to both apply and/or ask questions about the position.
• If you do not see a job that interests you today, check back regularly.
• Be sure to examine all results fully and carefully. Descriptions of each job will contain additional information
about the position. Some positions are located in one area, while the application process might be in another
• If your search results read “ERROR” — do not get discouraged. Try another keyword search, location or job
Conduct a job search now.
Using the National Resume Database
Posting your resume to the database offers these benefits:
• You pay no fees.
• You will not be asked to disclose your disability.
• You can update your resume online.
• Your resume will be available to employers searching for candidates.
When posting your resume, please note the following:
• The database will not recognize certain characters. These characters will cause errors when posting a
resume, so please do not use any of the following in your profile or personal description: ' ; , " <>|
• Please do not use any include any personally identifiable information in your resumé posting, such as
a social security number or drivers license ID number. Representitives from the NBDC will never ask you for
• If you are having difficulty posting your resume, contact, email@example.com