"Who I Am" Public Service Announcement
Rather than be defined by disability, “Who I Am” cast members are the sum of their many life roles, which includes working in jobs they love. Learn more about the PSA.
The National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center offers job seekers with disabilities the opportunity to search our database for current job postings. Please note, job seekers utilizing these resources must be a U.S. citizen or a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
When using our job search feature, please keep in mind:
• The job postings are updated regularly and are current as of the date noted.
• Jobs are left on the site until the position is filled.
• If you have any questions about whether the position has been filled, please contact the company that posted
the listing either by using the link provided on the job description page, or by using the application process in
the job description page to both apply and/or ask questions about the position.
• If you do not see a job that interests you today, check back regularly.
• Be sure to examine all results fully and carefully. Descriptions of each job will contain additional information
about the position. Some positions are located in one area, while the application process might be in another
• If your search results read “ERROR” — do not get discouraged. Try another keyword search, location or job